Sunday 7 December 2014

Welcome to Dare!




So I have taken the initiative to create an alliance blog so that we can keep members of the alliance informed on current issues within the alliance and use it as a method of informing members of  what plans we have as an alliance.

For this first post I would like to thank you all for your efforts within the alliance, we have come a long way in such a short time and we are ever-expanding. Perceptor activity has somewhat increased as of recent, and although we have lost some percs I really am proud to see the will of some members when coming to defending the alliance. I would like to give a special shout-out to 3 brave defenders who defended a perc alongside myself in which we ended up winning. So, Swingfly, the-brown-stain and Arellano, thank you for your hard work, it really is appreciated.

whodareswins_zpsc80da5fc.pngI really am looking forward to what the future will bring to us,

Persona.

No comments:

Post a Comment